Jan 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


Here is a picture of all the little noodles wearing their Fishnoodles logo tees. First I garment dyed my favorite plush cotton shirts in marigold, then hand silkscreened my company logo in black and white. This was a holiday gift for my kids and their cousins, suggested by my brilliant sister. We celebrated the Yule with food, fellowship, a fire, and lots and lots of goodies! Hope your holidays have been warm and festive as well.
Unrelated, but hey while I've got this window open...
My internet service has been extremely patchy since I supposedly upgraded to a faster connection in mid-December. I have lovely new goodies to stock but its taken me so long to wait for each page to load that I'm giving up for now. I'll be posting more this year, especially more project photos and some how-tos, provided I can get some internet speed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment