Jan 26, 2008

Been sidetracked lately


Well this post is off-topic (okay except for the fact that my baby girl is wearing a Fishnoodles leaf tee in the photo) but part of the context of trying to work from home with all that entails. We recently adopted two rescue dogs, both about 50 lbs, male, young adults of anonymous breed. They are fabulous with kids even though they endured some rough treatment early in life and are recovering scaredy-cats. The problem is that the black one figured out how to climb out of our fenced yard...and back in, for that matter. I am having to spend a lot of time supervising and training right now...always positive of course...while we get his behaviour on track. So between that and sewing for the orders that come in, I haven't had the time to blog etc that I would like.
And in fact right now I have to go dye my daughter's hair pink and purple in preparation for her 7th birthday party. Yeah, I'm a cool mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment