Jan 4, 2008

A Ginormous Stash!

Thought I'd share a photo a customer sent to me:

She is a real fan of Painted Patootie--this picture shows 13 PP pockets, 2 PP covers, and 2 Fishnoodles tees. And this isn't all she has!
In her (unsolicited) words: "I dunno if I'm more embarrassed or excited about having the biggest stash! All I know is I'm loving them. It's hard to find a diaper (or cover even) that meets 3 main requirements:
1. works great (fits, no leaks, etc.)
2. is affordable
3. is as so adorable you hate to cover it up with pants!
I will admit, I own lots of diapers and covers and I love a few others, but Painted Patootie is, by far, my favorite! I swear this on all that I love. No exaggeration!"
I really appreciate hearing these kind words...it makes what I'm doing so worth it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment