Jun 30, 2010

Newborn covers


Tiny little covers stocking this Friday the 2nd, noon at Bitty Fluff congo. Prints are retro owls, turtle friends, sea life, and watercolor splash. Also pool blue solid.

With these stocked, once again, I find myself waiting on fabric... I have 5 prints and 9 solid colors coming to me in the next several weeks. As soon as I have the new fabric in hand, we'll get it made into new goodies. I actually have over a dozen prints on order but I know some of them will take a good while longer before they are ready.

For instance, the sea life print that has been so popular - according to my records, I ordered the fabric last November. From ordering to printing, laminating, and finally shipping to me it took 6 months! This is why I can't simply re-order a print that sells out. The only thing I can do is keep offering new prints as soon as I get them in.

The upshot: if you see something you like, better snatch it up quick ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment