Jun 2, 2010

Prints on Friday

Print Solo Flyer AI2s should be ready to go this Friday! The prints are the popular orange, brown, and turquoise retro owls ~


And the equally popular retro giraffes, here in a pink, plum and lime colorway ~


(I don't have a pretty picture of the giraffes yet).

In addition, we will have some Solo Flyer diapers in pure white with white snaps in size Medium only.

The new Solo Flyers will be live in-store at 3pm Friday June 4th only at www.fishnoodles.com -- not at the Hyena Cart store. There is no "preview" feature, so these prints will not show up in the store until I make them visible at 3pm eastern. Since you know about it, you can be there first.

Why not Hyena Cart? Well, as it so happens, next week my sis, aunt, and I are heading off on a girls-only trip that we started planning 3 years ago! The last time we did this was about 15 years ago...ooh, feels old to say that! My dear husband will be at home to mind the kids and the store. Isn't he nice? To make things easier for him, I will be closing the Hyena Cart store for much of June and putting everything on the .com store only. That way DH only has one cart and one set of inventory to manage.

We are now working on diaper covers in the above owls and giraffe prints, as well as pure white (good for special occasions, religious celebrations, and when you want something that won't show under light summer clothes). I hope to get them stocked toward the end of next week. I really want to bring these to you as soon as I can...but I can't miss my flight! If we don't make it timing-wise, we will have these and other print covers and diapers stocked in late June.

No comments:

Post a Comment