Jun 27, 2010

The new fluff of summer

Fresh in the store, we have three new prints and one solid, in all styles.

As I was photographing all the new diapers and covers I realized they all have one thing in common - water! Seems like every year around this time I start thinking about pools, beaches, seashores... I didn't do it consciously, I swear, but here we have:


a watercolor splash print in a rainbow of hues;


turtle friends, with turtles, frogs and laughing fishies;


sea life, a print of all sorts of fish and sea turtles;

and finally,

pool!

As it so happens, this summer I got to go on the trip of a lifetime to a small town in the French Alps, nestled against a turquoise blue mountain lake. The water was brisk but I did swim in it--for a few seconds!

Hoping your summer is turning out to be relaxed and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment