Feb 28, 2008

Getting all dressed up

These cold grey days of winter seem unending and I've got cabin fever bad. Twice I've taken the kids to a playground despite the wind and freezing temperatures until I got too chilled, but the kids loved the chance to be out. The baby was practically frozen but still cried all the way back to the car.
Some signs of spring though...crocus shoots are poking up through the semi-frozen soil. I've got a new bluebird design. My cabbage and onion seedlings on the widowsill are putting out lots of green leaves. And quietly behind the scenes I've been getting my main website all dressed up in new finery for spring. I'm hoping to be ready to lauch by next week and really looking forward to a fresh new look.

Now, we need some slightly warmer days without rain so we can head back to the playground!

No comments:

Post a Comment