Jan 31, 2009

This Just In


I've added some new woven prints and knit prints to my selections. I especially like this pirate print with how the waves work with the shape and scale of a diaper cover.

I'm also fond of this Japanese-inspired farmer print, the way it is denim colored like a pair of overalls and has the cute little detailed motifs that are typical of this type of print. I picture it with black binding and baby blue snaps.
The knits I've added are the popular ooga booga and some from Kumquat boutique.
I've also added a turned-and-topstitched option for my FNF. If I've learned anything in my two years of making custom diapers its 1) I am not a good judge of what people will want [which is why doing customs instead of instock works so much better for me!] and 2) when customers email to ask for something - add it for everyone!
For instance, I originally made my Snapper cover without gussets. Someone asked for gussets, so I added that option. The Snapper with gussets has become my best seller. Now I have an aplix version on my to-do-by-customer-request list. We'll see what comes of that!
Give the people what they want is my motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment