Jan 30, 2009

New FNFs are ready for customs


I did a lot of testing and now the new FNF (Fishnoodles Fitted) Two-Step is stocked for customs. I combined small and medium in size 1 and medium-long and large in size 2. This gives some adjustibility without swaddling little ones in huge amounts of extra fabric, or having toddlers wear a skinny little thong.

I like everything about sewing these but putting on the snaps. They have more snaps than any other item I make and with my carpal tunnel issues, these are a bit less fun. I have the idea to put together a snap stand with a foot pedal sometime soon to save my poor wrists. These do have fewer snaps than one-size diapers though...many of those are just crazy with snaps.

I've got some new prints, solid velours, and even did a hand dyed bambo velour one to stock over at Bitty Fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment