Feb 3, 2010

Solo Flyer Friday


It's another Solo Flyer Friday this week, stocking at noon eastern at fishnoodles. This is the last of my stash of certain PUL prints - the last lator gator, pink skully, black skully, and space aliens. (I may have a couple covers cut out in some of those, but the last of the AI2 cuts).
You may notice a small price increase. My supplier costs keep going up and I've held out as long as possible. For Friday only, use code "Friday" for a little discount - just for my mailing list and blog subscribers.
I am still waiting on getting the Solo Flyers sewn for me. The last two items needed - elastic and tags - haven't come in yet and my nice little factory will not start cutting and sewing until everything is in place. Maybe (fingers crossed) next week. I am so looking forward to having lots of AI2s to offer.
There may be a bit of a delay before Solo Flyers stock again, waiting for the first batch to be made up. I do not know yet if I will be able to do another (made by me) stocking. I hate to admit it in public, but I have early onset arthritis, and some days like today, typing and sewing are painful. I am not going to quit sewing entirely, but I definitely need to cut back. Thanks to everyone for their patience in waiting and stalking for my items.

1 comment:

  1. ((hugs)) sorry to hear about the arthritis. We love your diapers here (even though we only have one, I would have a whole stash if I could though)!

    ReplyDelete