Jan 21, 2010

Gettin' Bitty with it


Wondering what's up at fishnoodles this week? We're over at Bitty Fluff with the teeny tiny diapers and such. 8 newborn covers are stocked here. They go live on Friday the 22nd at noon, as usual. If you could see these in person they would make your ovaries ache.

One print that photos just don't do justice to is the delicate little pink & yellow vw cars print. The line art is so sweet and charming, and the scale of the cars is just right for a newborn cover. This would be perfect for daddy's little girl.
Looking ahead to next week, I'll be stocking covers in prints and solids on the 29th. Not sure how many that will be though - next week I also get to take a trip to visit the sewing factory that is going to start working on some Solo Flyers for me. I'm looking forward to meeting the people and taking a tour, and I hope to be able to snap a few pics to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment