Dec 27, 2009

Solo Flyer colors survey, round 2

Thank you so very much if you took the time to vote for the new Solo Flyer colors. We've collected 43 votes! I thought perhaps one group would be the clear winner...but the votes are very close among the first three groups. The important thing is, I'm so glad I asked you! It's hard to pick just 5 colors to start with, so the more input the better.
Now I'd like to ask everyone to vote again. I've set it up differently this time as a 5 page survey, where on each page you vote for one. I'm thinking of it like this: a dark color, a warm color, a blue, a green, and something girly. Pick your favorite on each page and we'll see how it comes out this time.
Thanks again, and as before, if have this in your email and you cannot see the survey below (I couldn't see it in my email), click HERE to vote.

Survey Results - GlowDay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment