Dec 25, 2009

Please help me choose

Mamas have been snapping up my diapers faster than I can sew them! So, I've been working on finding good help in getting the popular Solo Flyer AI2 diapers made right here in the USA. While it still may be a few months before they are ready, we are getting started soon. In about 10 days I need to order the colors for the Solo Flyers. We will start with about 5 solid colors (with plans to add prints later). I would really appreciate your help in choosing the colors. I've put together a few color groups. Please vote for the group of colors that you like best for diapers. You may not like all the colors in the group but pick the group in which you like most of the colors. [If you can't see the survey below, please come here to vote] Also, if you have comments, please fire away. Thank you!


Survey Results - GlowDay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment