Oct 8, 2009

Free stuff for newborns

Bitty Fluff congo, (all newborn all the time) which I am a member of, is doing a whole bunch of free for shipping drawings on Friday October 9 as part of our regular bi-weekly stocking. If you know of an expectant or new mama, send her on over to put in a few entries. I'm offering a bamboo velour prefold with quilted zorb center core - and this is a one size up to an 18" rise. So no matter the age of your little one, feel free to come on over and put your name in.
I was aiming to stock print solo flyers at fishnoodles this week but that's not going to happen until next Friday. I am working on a huge 33 diaper stash for twins! (Why the odd number? She's already got 1 diaper at home :) While it's true that I don't do customs for covers, I will do customs for 10 or more solid color solo flyers. For mamas who have tried them and want a complete stash, they can choose PUL and snap colors for each diaper. Not for prints though - the print PUL is still so hard to find and expensive that I need to cut it carefully so I can offer as many different items and sizes as possible in the prints.
If you're interested in the solo flyer custom stash, just email me to set up your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment