Aug 10, 2009

Coming storm, August 12

Everyone's gonna be mad at me. I just stocked a big batch of print Solo Flyers. I can pretty much guarantee that whichever size/print/style combination you want, it's not going to be there. Okay, I'm kidding. A little...because I'm sure I'm going to hear from someone about it. You see, I had just so much of some popular prints left, so I cut the sizes I could, and tried to evenly distribute the styles between front and side snap. But that meant only 4 mediums, and all of them oogas. See what I mean? If you want to take a look, the listing is here, stocking 8/12. That's the last of these prints so if you do see something you want, snag it because it won't appear again.
If you do stop by, you'll notice my shop got a great new logo redesign. When he first saw it, my 9 year old son, all boy, who doesn't use words such as "love", said "it's...it's...I can't say it!" "What?" I asked, "you can tell me," thinking it was something awful. "It's the c-word." I quickly started thinking of any forbidden c-words he might know, eyebrows raised: "What?!?" Ashamed, he tells me, "it's...cute!" Oh! I could not ask for better.

No comments:

Post a Comment