Aug 18, 2009

Advance notice, just for you :)

It's back to school time here in Saint Louis; the kids started today. Even my "little big kid," as she calls herself, is starting preschool this year.
I've been doing some studying myself. Looking at customer suggestions, looking to improve products and streamline how they are made. I'd like to move out the current stock of Solo Flyer AI2s and Freesize Fitteds to make room for the new, coming in September. So this is just a little heads up that I'll be lowering prices on these in conjuction with my stocking this Thursday. If you buy between now and then and put "fishnoodles blog" in the memo field, I'll manually reduce the price of the Solo Flyers to $18.50 [for prints!] and $14.oo for the Freesize Fitteds [for bamboo fitteds!]. Just wanted to give my readers first shot. It's okay if you tell a friend, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment