May 14, 2008

Recent Custom Work

I fully admit this blog has gotten a bit neglected as of late; March and April were the all-time busiest months in the history of my business. Looking back at it, I averaged an order a day those months. That's a LOT of sewing!

It's nice that the work has slowed now in May. I'm soon going to be posting a notice that I plan to be gone from late June to July...if anyone wants pockets or covers, they have to be ordered by June 15 or else wait until late July.

Here is some of my recent custom work:


A side-snap cover for a baby girl named Anna. You can guess what her nickname is!


A dyed and painted tee for the daughter of Lori at BTRT. The colors kind of remind me of the Northern Lights. The painted design is my celtic dogs motif, done in a different colorway from my previous sets.

And a girly pirate cover and tee shirt set for a very cool baby girl.

Happy Spring! I'll be planting veggies and flowers if it EVER stops raining...

No comments:

Post a Comment