May 22, 2008

Don't Ever Change!

But I've got to...things are different now...I'm not the same as I once was. I want more variety. I want to try new things.

And so it goes. Painted Patootie has been swallowed up by the big ol' Fishnoodle. Yet she will live on, as a subset of the larger entity. In the belly of the whale, so to speak.

I'm adding all sorts of things to my Hyena Cart store: All-in-one diapers with quick dry soakers in side snap, aplix, and front snap options. More styles of my gusset covers - now front snap and aplix in addition to the popular side snap. New fabrics - I'm getting in shipments of bamboo, cotton and hemp velour in all sorts of lovely colors. And lots of PUL prints, too.

All this requires a reconfiguration of my Hyena Cart and a name change to signal where all this is going. Plus, I need something more simple and clear. So Painted Patootie, that then became Painted Patootie & Fishnoodles, will now be known simply as Fishnoodles.

Yes, I'll still be doing my Painted Patootie line of painted pocket diapers. And covers. And now AIOs too. And so much more!

The deal is, I'm closing down temporarily starting late June to go on a couple of little vacation jaunts with my family. Come mid-August I plan to have all this new goodness up and running. In the meantime I'll be prepping and doing all the behind-the-scenes work to make this possible.

Craziness, I know. Still, I gotta be free to evolve!

No comments:

Post a Comment