Sep 17, 2010

Super humongous seconds sale

Calling all bargain hunters!

It's time for fishnoodles' first annual seconds sale. There is lots and lots stocked in the Hyena Cart store. These will go live Monday Sept 20 at 2pm eastern. What you see is what there is, and when it's gone that's all there is.

Some of the seconds were due to the stitchers getting used to sewing the product line. Some of it is just tiny little flaws because the sewing machine was naughty. And in some cases I can't see why it's a second but it's in the seconds box so I must have seen something off at some point. I'm pretty picky.

Everything is majorly discounted. I wasn't going to go this crazy, and then I thought, what the heck --there's a lot of people who could use a break these days. Hope you find something you need. Or maybe share this with someone you know who could use a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment