Apr 25, 2010

Covers update



A few plum Snapper (side snap) covers in size large are ready and will stock April 26, 2 pm eastern, at the fishnoodles Hyena Cart.

So where are the rest, you're probably wondering. The good folks who are helping me with sewing did a bunch in the plum colorway and in a harvest colorway where the binding was pulled tighter than I normally would do it, resulting in them fitting about 1 size smaller than they should. This was due, of course, to my own fault in giving the instructions. Once I saw these, we stopped the covers until we had a chance to all get together and talk through how to make them.

During that lag time with stopping the covers, we did get some print Solo Flyers done with the last of the print fabric I had on hand. (My new prints are just starting to trickle in, and I can't wait to get those sewn and available.)

But back to the covers...we have 4 more colorways to do in side snap, and then 5 colorways in front snap. So these will be worked on and listed as they are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment