Mar 4, 2010

Solo Flyer Friday



The first batch of Solo Flyers are ready to go (on Friday March 5 at noon eastern) and they look great! We've started with sky blue and mango orange. A while back I asked for votes on favorite solid PUL colors. Sky blue was the winner among all the shades of blue, and mango was the winner among all the yellow-orange-red shades. So those are the colors we've chosen for starters. Fun colors that work for either gender!

So, you know how I like to give things away? Let's kick off this stocking with some freebie goodness. I'm going to do a drawing for one in sky and one in mango, in size medium (the most popular size). Put your name in between noon Friday and noon Sunday (EST) to see if you win!

Now, I figure one of the first questions I'm going to hear is, "when will you have more colors?" I've definitely got more in the works but it will be a few weeks. We're taking this one step at a time, making sure we do things right. "And prints?" Yes! I have yards and yards of print PUL on order, it all just takes a while, realistically probably May before I have fabric in hand and sewn up.

Many thanks for bearing with me through all these transitions. Starting a small business can be a wild ride (kind of like parenthood), so I'm glad you've stuck around to watch. And I really appreciate each and every order.

No comments:

Post a Comment