May 19, 2009

AIOs stocking

May 25 at noon, AIO custom slots will be stocking. Should be plenty of Solo Flyer spots to go 'round since I've stocked 24 total. 3 in each size, solids & prints. Oh, and I've added on more diaper covers too.

One diaper cover that I've put up, the Nubots Diaper Cover, is the new hybrid I mentioned in the previous post. You see, to have my covers sewn by someone other than myself, I needed to change the pattern a bit. In the process of doing this, I also did a fit merge of the Snapper and the Wrapper.

This new diaper cover is front snap, with rounded wings, still has the gussets, and a nice fit for any type of diaper. I'm thinking of it as the "Snapper 2.0" but I don't want to confuse anyone. I'll just call this new one a generic diaper cover for as long as I'm still stocking the Snapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment